- Why you need to separate your business activity from personal activity with separate bank and credit card accounts
- What types of records/receipts are required for the IRS
- How long to keep records/receipts
- Reducing all of the clutter that can come with record keeping
- And (my favorite) how to integrate it into your business so it isn’t overwhelming
Megan’s website: http://www.allaycpa.com
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and leave a REVIEW
If you loved it, please consider sharing the episode with a friend or give us a 5 star review! Reviews make it so much easier for other badasses like you to find the show. On Apple, just select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”, and tell me whatcha loved the most. On Spotify (you gotta’ do it on your phone) it’s right under the title. Please and thank you!
*NOTE* This episode was recorded LIVE inside my Facebook group, Brand Boldly for Service-Based Entrepreneurs. Join the group to participate LIVE and get your questions answered in real time.
Can’t get enough of this stuff?!
Check out a few more blog posts
Amy F. Aurore is a spiritual life coach and teacher and she’s coming in for #SpotlightSunday to talk to us about a really cool way to look at the moon and show us how it can be used as a tool for personal growth.
Chrystal Lessard Lofton is coming for #SpotlightSunday to share tips & ideas of how to balance YOUR priorities with your family obligations without losing your mind, your identity, or screwing up your kids!
Samoa Blachet is a Quantum Cash & Clients Coach at her biz Ink’d by Samoa. She’s coming in for #SpotlightSunday to share how to become a Limitless Leader.