- Why you need to separate your business activity from personal activity with separate bank and credit card accounts
- What types of records/receipts are required for the IRS
- How long to keep records/receipts
- Reducing all of the clutter that can come with record keeping
- And (my favorite) how to integrate it into your business so it isn’t overwhelming
Megan’s website: http://www.allaycpa.com
*NOTE* This video was recorded LIVE inside my Facebook group, Brand Boldly for Service-Based Entrepreneurs as a #SpotlightSunday feature. Join the group to participate LIVE and get YOUR biz featured to the group for free.
Love it? Share it with your friends!
Can’t get enough of this stuff?!
Check out a few more blog posts
Amy F. Aurore is a spiritual life coach and teacher and she’s coming in for #SpotlightSunday to talk to us about a really cool way to look at the moon and show us how it can be used as a tool for personal growth.
Chrystal Lessard Lofton is coming for #SpotlightSunday to share tips & ideas of how to balance YOUR priorities with your family obligations without losing your mind, your identity, or screwing up your kids!
Samoa Blachet is a Quantum Cash & Clients Coach at her biz Ink’d by Samoa. She’s coming in for #SpotlightSunday to share how to become a Limitless Leader.